11 July, 2010

Playin The Aces

Date: 1st July, 2010
Venue: Renaissance Hotel, KL
Time: 7pm till the next day!


Warning! Picture heavy post.


The Place






Now this is what I'm talking about! Livin 5-star, top-class service and surreal luxuriation like MIMS once said, "Yeah, We Gonna Party Like a Rockstar Party Like A Rock.."


the view from our room..


by the pool


sexy Nidhish




of palm trees and poolside bikinis





The place sure lives up to it's prestigious name. The friendly smiles I get whenever I walk past someone makes me feel.. IMPORTANT! and me like it!! That night morning I slept like a King.


The Food



some brinjal thingy as starter


main course: Chicken Breast with no taste and uncooked veg


Yes, this is what they fed me. Can you believe the size of the portion? My mom looked at it and thought it was a joke. We're just not use to these fancy servings and various sized cutlery. The place where I come from, we either use a fork and spoon or a pair of chopstick. I was craving for Nasi Lemak and Asam Laksa the whole time.


The People



R to L: Ali, Diana, Izzati, Felicia, Sexy Self of Mine, Veena



R to L: Ali, Diana, Izzati, Felicia, Kaushal, Veena > Minseo > Me Me Me



Yew Eng > Nidhish > PTS > Om


the beautiful couple, Denise & YEng


Om and his dollar sign bling-bling


sibling love


we attacked their room (Izzati was shouting from inside the bathroom!)


Veena was too hot for Nidhish


found this camwhore twin pic in my cam


Niraj sharing some love with Yew Eng




Sathish > Nidhish > Amin (inside the ballroom)


Sathish cheating on me with Denise


but I got him back ;)


my favorite female class bunkers, Edelin & Val


Zamir's eyes was close. LOL.


Aww.. the lovely Kuantan couple


Bibie > Yee Hua > Wen An


pretty Wen An & me


my favorite I'm-bored-so-I-came-to-disturb-you girls..


never took the time to know what's happening on stage


Nidhish & Ali



my bepe (best buddy in Hangul)


the unofficially married couple in class


Beautiful Mei-Yan and 2-Face? (no idea what happen)



Harith Iskandar on stage! Hilarious as expected..



with Nidhish's sis, Ramya



the dater and datee.. (not together, mind you)



woot! Goddess Gin



Ginny and small-eyed Cichie


two indian boys

surprisingly bumped into Lingesh..


Chan Eeling Chan! Gossip buddy.. =)


Dee-ster and Sim


Deebhan gangsta look with Ginny pretending to be innocent.. haha..



Asim my man..


one black, one white


red hot Veen!


love ya, muacks!


Diana apart from her usual jeans and tee.. XD


Ruby, the girl who took the driving test with me


she's a real mangkuk.. haha.. I kid la babe! =D


Left: Valerie, Right: Eeling




bombshell Val

that night, a new boy-band was formed!


Mia and Amanda


Manda Panda..


cutie Sue Ann..


Mershel! =)


sobs.. she's leaving for real already! =(




Edelin & Amin



Spaniard wannabe Amin and Val & Eeling


Bullshit Amin & Kay-poh Eeling


HESC committee once again! =D


Jaclyn stuck in the middle


Jac and YEng


the Publicity Dir. & the Prez.. haha.. ;)



the threesome of gossip!




Grace =)



Om and Nidhish away from the energetic crowd


Ronald! He's the man behind our scholarship and uni applix


Shri forced her bf to take this pic.. haha.. I kid Lincoln! =D


Joshua > Miew Ling > Jaclyn > Hi!! > Mei Yan the bangali prom queen


GROUP PICs



beautiful girls, all over the world


the hot guys of A54 intake..



*click to enlarge*


Had the time of my life with these guys. It's been a great 2 years with all of you, it's nice knowing you guys and I bid everyone a farewell as our path diverges into different branches but let's not forget the roots of our friendship, no matter where we end up in life. The memories we made together shall last like the wine in the cellar of our mind, the older the better, the more valuable.

1 comment:

valbelle said...

WOOO SPAIN!
It was damn good seeing you at RAsta yesterday. :) Notice that I'm spelling it correctly now. We should chill soon!