08 July, 2010

Oh Ma Gawd!

"Baby let me love you now.. There's so many ways to love ya.."




I was blessed enough to get free tix to Usher live at Stadium Bukit Jalil last night. I didn't know Malaysia had this many Usher fans until the concert. On stage, Usher is the combination of an awesome performer, entertainer and magician because he can serenade, dance and make you move to his groove!


the damn fan is a real cock blocker



Naz > @ir_ConD > Warren


This concert brought back nostalgic feeling as he performed songs from his Confession days which to me, is the definition of Usher today. His retros' IMHO can easily top hits on today's R&B chart. One song that really got me back to his golden days was when he perform Burn which I sang along to every verse, chorus, basically the whole frigging song despite the fact that I've not listen to them for years. That night rekindled the Usher fan-ism in me.




Downside? Rock ZONE to far from Usher to rock with us. We're so far, sometimes I feel like we're just illegally standing around in the stadium, under privileged feeling kicks in uninvitingly. See fancam and you'll get what I mean. Typical Malaysian crowd was also a bummer. Everyone seem like they're too lazy to jump or wave or scream or do whatever Usher says. I also hate the fact that the concert was over in an hour and half time, soooo fast!! or was concert suppose to feel this way? I don't know YOU (concert junkie) tell me. According to Shahnaz (the more experience guy..) this concert is really on the short side.









Complains aside, at last I've lost my virginity for concerts and there's no better way to do it than to do it with my best friend, Shahnaz at the Rock Zone watching Usher at his best. Of course none of this could've happen without my man, Rae. He got his hands on the great ticks and he decided to give us which he could've sold for some sweet price. This proves how valuable we are to him? LOL.


lifelong buds of mine



Rae joined us outside, he was at the VIP section



Thanks Rae, I heart U! =D



*fancams to be added once I'm done uploading it on U-tube..

No comments: