15 August, 2010

Delayed No More

Yes, sorry for the delays. I know by now I owe you guys a bunch of post but I am going to be very honest. No more beating around the bush, going round the roundabout, kicking the sand, digging of the sacred nose, we're taking the highway and I'm going to T.B.H. with you.. I.. have been lazy. Alrite! I've said it! Well, you can't actually blame me for all this delay and late post you know. I've tried really hard to put up a post, I really do but the mind just switches off whenever I click on the "sign in" link. Life's been tough on me. =(

Okay so maybe you can blame everything on me.

Here's a really really really late post.

31st July 2010

MTV WORLD STAGE!!


I see it but how do I get there?



it would take more than pouring rain to stop us!



while waiting in the frigging lame line...





Shahnaz is right, this wait is BORING.. =.=



Cray > Joyce > Lester > Shaun > another Joyce > Lawrence > Doris




The crowd was already crowded? when we get there. The 4 MTV VJ across Asia was on stage and I only recognise the tallest one, which is VJ Utt. We had to stand from quite a distance at first but we manage to wiggle our way to a 'decent' view.





OMG! The Wonder Girls!! The girls came on stage in cages and it was every man's wet dreams to see 5 hot bods crashing out of the cages to give one heck of a seductive dance. They performed a new Korean song follow by So Hot, Tell Me, 2DT and of course Nobody, Nobody but Choo~. Apparently, we missed Bunkface performance which was the opening. I blame the long-Q.





After a looooooooooooooooong delay and drizzling rain to follow, German sensation Tokio Hotel finally came on stage! Although their home country was knocked out of the WC Final by the Spaniards these guys doesn't seem bothered and put up one heck of a performance. On that night, I took back everything gay bad I said about them. They are really good in live performances. thumbs up.



Finally, the moment we've been all waiting for.....

KATY PERRY!!



"California Gurls they're undeniable..
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin, So hot
They'll melt your Popsicle
Woah Oh oh Oh.."





and during Katy Perry's last song 'Hot & Cold', giant black and white beach balls were released! "Put ur hands up, everybody!"








"we came, we saw, we conquered MTV World Stage!" =D