16 August, 2010

Friendships Remain, We Are Together Again



yummy food courtesy of the trio Put, Chris and Nad





Shanmeen & Trevor



L > R: Purani, Thrish, Lin, Alya, Heather



Sime > (Vicz) > Aaron -.-



Aaron > Vig > Purani > Me!



Alya! =D



with Vig and Amierul a.k.a. Raizo!



Gabe > Happy Justin > Vince > Vickz







Jon making himself at home



Kenth Loh & ever mischievous Ngai Hong!



The MPS-ian come Samad-ian




8 years of conversation to talk!





Jon reminisce his chubby days



Lin Yi's busy gossiping already.. pfft!



pweeety Nadhrah & pweeety Christine



Gabe, my wrestling partner! =D



choc cake love! =P



the organisers "yaay!"


Well, I have to admit I was nervous as shit on the day of the reunion. I'm not sure why though. I don't think it's because I'm one of the organisers and I was worried it wouldn't turn out good in fact, I was very confident it will turn out alright. I guess I was just getting all jumpy to meet them familiar people I know from way back. All sorts of question was running through my mind like if anyone would remember any of my mischievous acts, will they recognize me, how will they receive the me now compare to the me then. Questions like this got me all nervous and when I got there, I was blushing and shy and maybe for the first time in my life.. I was speechless. Can you believe a chatterbox like me is SPEECHLESS! My mom would give up her birthday wish just to keep me quiet for 10mins in the car. So yea.. I stoned but slowly picked up my mojo and the next thing I know, I'm singing our primary school song and laughing our heads off! Well I guess this is why some people love reunions, you get comfortable almost instantly because somehow in the inside a small voice would say "Hey! I know you! WAZZZZUUUPPP!!"



That night was warm, fun and most importantly memorable. Many thanks to those who made the initiative to attend and also to Puteri for putting up with our junks by being one heck awesome host! We shall do this again in the near future I hope I don't get sick of your faces!

"when we do this again in another 8 years time let's bring our kids along!" Nadhrah Iman