30 April, 2010

GLEE Flash Mob in KL?

Warning: GLEE hater might find this post rather nauseous and may cause dyslexia..

They've done it at Seattle, Dublin, Tel Aviv, Madrid & Rome and apparently there's going to be a GLEE flash mob right here, in sunny Malaysia! Can you imagine our very own GLEE flash mob dance performed by GLEEKs from all nooks and cranny of Malaysia? I'm so up for it but then again, practices (and most prob the flash day) are during my exams so it's very unlikely for me to participate but nevertheless I still took the liberty to sign up as a participant just to cure my curiosity as to where they're gonna practice and where they're gonna perform the flash mob. FYI, it's their "tradition" to keep their practice and even flash spot a secret. You'll only be notified thru email once you've actually sign up as a participant, kinda gives me the secret society feeling, uber cool I swear. And maybe I'll go snoop around the flash mob when it happens (boiling with envy and jealousy of course).

For those of you who are very confuse, I'm talking about this....



RIGHT HERE IN MALAYSIA!!


I'll most probably miss out on this one but I hope those of you that have nothing else better to do and is currently, desperately looking for fun stuff to do, I suggest you check out the link below!




*Thanks Asdixon for the tip-off..

1 comment:

san*shine said...

u gotta be kidding me!!!!!!!