29 April, 2010

Orang Titanium

Going for the much anticipated Iron Man 2 movie this weekend with my family. I'm so excited, so excited! Called my dad in the evening to ask if he's interested in Iron Man 2, as soon as he gave the thumbs up, I drove out to Pyramid and got the tix! Firstly, I've been waiting for it since last year and second of all my dad's going to pay for the tickets!! Woo hoo! So fun so fun!

(I'm in a sort of financial crisis now after paying for the after-exam Redang Trip so anything free or promotional would make me sibeh kan chiong)



Ticket also buy de, don't pray-pray!


Today was Mia's birthday. More about her celebration in my post to come as for now, I'm going to giggle myself to bed. Did I mention I'm so excited right now, I can die?



Interesting conversations in my life

D: What so great about Iron Man? Pour acid on him then he'll know!
Me: Huh? Why acid?
D: Iron wat! Acid can react with Iron.. kekekeke..
Me: Pfft! Lame la u.. (=.=) and btw Iron Man is not really made of Iron, he's made of titanium alloys.
D: How'd you know?
Me: Didn't you hear what he was telling when he was designing the suit with Jarvis (computer).
D: owh.. nope didn't bother
Me: (=.=)

No comments: