25 July, 2010

Ben Twenty

17th July 2010



Another one has fallen into the ranks of 20's. This time it's Mr. Benjamin Leong. Barbecue lamb shoulders while sipping on Ribena punch definitely would've kill if it's other days but since it's Ben's day we gave up on the nutrition facts and ate like there's no tomorrow or was it just me.

























"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!"



















In the midst of the celebration I successfully embarrassed myself as well. Dropped my car keys when I reach Ben's place only to realize the key was missing when I'm leaving. It's embarrassing because everyone knows about it from the start. Those bastards were contemplating behind my back whether to drive my car around or not. Luckily they were still humane enough to just hung the key somewhere and make me look for it! Those guys had the time of their life by seeing me go panic and searching like a fool.

*Next up would be abang Jon's turn to become 20 and I would be expecting a feast (I'm talking to you Jon).